Monday, November 05, 2007

Want to know what we've been eating?

I haven't been posting much lately because over the weekend Camille and I started a fun new blog together and that's where all of my blogging time has gone lately. We decided it would be fun to start a cooking blog where we share recipes we've tried and the stories that develop in creating them. We decided for this blog to focus solely on new recipes to give us some inspiration to get out there and try new things in the kitchen. We even gave it a flirtatious angle by calling ourselves the Cooking Kama Sutras. (Camille came up with the name. I said I wanted something sexy.) So when you get a chance, click on the link and check us out. And if you want to be part of the fun too, let me know and I'll send you an invitation.

No comments: