Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. It is a gorgeous foggy morning here. I had a little trouble sleeping in so I'm up a little earlier than I'd like. The dogs are snuggled in bed with Don. I need to go to the grocery store and pick up a couple of things for the Cranberry Jello Salad I'm making today. I think I will walk to the store to get a little exercise. When I get back I plan to spend my Thanksgiving morning drinking tea and curled up on the couch watching Gone with the Wind which I checked out from the library last night. It's so nice to be on vacation. We got invited to Thanksgiving dinner by some of Don's friends in the gaming industry so we won't be alone after all. Plus, it turns out that someone finally stepped up and accepted the invitation to come and stay with us for the Thanksgiving weekend - our three legged friend Max (Jeremy and Katy's Dog.) He gets in today at noon. Cordy and Seumas will be so excited. Tomorrow morning, after I balance my checkbook and see where we're at, I think we might go down to Costco and get a fake Christmas tree and start decorating for the holidays.

No comments: