Monday, November 05, 2007

November SoCal Forecast

This morning was a gorgeous cool foggy dewy morning. I couldn't resist stopping for a latte and an oatmeal currant scone on the way to work. I even had my heater running in my car. Here is the forecast for the rest of the week in case you were wondering. Extended forecast actually says it's supposed to be highs in the sixties next week. Might be time to get the sweater box down from the closet.





Today Tomorrow Wed Thu Fri
AM Clouds
PM Sun
Mostly Sunny Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy
High: 72°Low: 50° High: 76°Low: 52° High: 77°Low: 52° High: 72°Low: 51° High: 70°Low: 50°

4 comments:

Lena said...

No fair! I've been wearing five layers of clothes for the past week when I've been working at late-night soccer matches. ...

But I'm not complaining too much, at least it hasn't rained yet while covering soccer.

Enjoy your sweaters!

Kristy said...

That's funny--your lows are close to what our highs are right now. I've had to scrape my car windows in the morning several times so far this season!

CV said...

I have been FREEZING at night, and the a/c is still on at the office. Drives me nuts. I hate being cold! It's not why I live here!

Cindy said...

I know what you mean about getting cold at night. My house is NOT well insulated! It's a good thing I live in California. I keep catching Don trying to turn the heat on when I'm not looking. But after our $400 September Electricity bill (from the heat wave emergency) I'm trying to relegate my temperature with blankets and fleece wear rather than paying for heat. Heat in California is supposed to be free!