Monday, June 11, 2007

I Can Add Titles Now!

So, I figured out how to do a few new things with my blog since my last post. The most obvious one now is that I can add a Title to my post (if you didn't already pick that up from the title of this post.)

Also, I now know how to link words to websites. For example, I discovered this cool new website during my many hours of websurfing I have done since I started my new job. The website is called The Daily Puppy and features posts and posts of adorable puppies of all breeds and mixes. If you click on the title it should take you to the website. But I warn you, only go to this website if you have some time to kill because you will spend hours and hours of looking at adorable puppy pictures as I have. It is addicting.

Another website I adore is called Show Us Your Wiener. Now, get your mind out of the gutter. I promise it is not dirty. It is pictures of all sorts of wiener dogs posted by a company that is doing a documentary called Wiener Takes All about the exciting world of Wiener Dog Racing. If you look through enough of the pictures, you will even find a couple of pictures of Cordy and Seumas that we submitted to the website.

I still have yet to figure out how to add links to my website so that I can feature my friends blogs as well. That is my next goal but I will probably have to rely on some of you blogging professionals out there to help me.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Yay! The Daily Puppy is so adorable!!! Thanks for sharing the link!

Katie said...

If you can use HTML in your posts, and I assume you can, links are made by typing < a href="URL here">link name< /a> You should be able to link anything in there that you would want to.

Leave out the spaces between the < and the a though, at both the beginning and the end, or it won't work. I put them in so that it won't read as a link. If you're still confused, try this website: HTML Cheatsheet. Evan gave it to me back when I was doing the G2e website. It was a godsend.

Katie :)