Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Awake

So it's 3:00 a.m. and here I am at the computer. And I owe it all to the half a bottle of wine I drank with my dinner. It was great for knocking me out but once I woke up around 1:00 I am wide awake for the rest of the night. After laying in bed for a couple of hours and getting bored of my own thoughts in my head, I decided to get up and be somewhat productive by doing some finances on the computer and now a quick blog. Aside from the insomnia, it was overall an exceptionally great Monday. It included another good day of work, followed by a trip to the dog park, back home for an easy, healthy and tasty dinner with the aforementioned bottle of wine, and some fun socializing with Jeremy and Katy. And now I am headed back to bed. Hopefully, getting a couple of productive things out of my awakeness will give me the peace of mind to slip back into a relaxing state and fall asleep again. Good day and good night.

3 comments:

CV said...

I hope your next few hours of sleep were peaceful and that you woke up rested.

Mary said...

Great meeting you today and had fun on the the hike w/you and your "babies". Hope you can post some pics from the trail today.

Kristy said...

Yay, that means you found your camera! Can't wait to see the pics!