Sunday, April 06, 2008

7 Miles!!!

As I have been alluding to in my blog, we finally did our JPL hike yesterday. It was BEAUTIFUL!!! Such a lovely opportunity to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and commune with nature again. Cordy and Seumas were troopers hiking a total of 7 MILES with Camille, Mary, and me. It was such a great way to start the weekend and although the dogs and I spent the rest of the day achy and exhausted, we can't wait to get out and do more. I am posting some of the pics below. As you can see from the first one, we discovered that Cordy thinks she is a water dog.



4 comments:

Kristy said...

Yay-thanks for sharing the photos! So exciting to see more of the sites that are within driving distance from your place!! Looks like a fun day.

Tina said...

Where is this beautiful place? The dogs look like they are having a good time!

CV said...

I love the pictures! I think my favorite is the one with Cordy in the water - that was so funny when she just starting plowing through it like she was BIG dog. :)

I'm still sore and achy this morning, and we can add shins to the sore list. But I'm in agreement with you, I can't wait to try another trail!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe you dachshunds walked 7 miles! Mine loves to walk, but he's a little guy, so I don't think he'd make it half of that.