Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bright Sunshiny Day

We live in this wonderful state where you can pretty much be outdoors all year round and as of late, I am feeling extremely inspired to plan some more interesting weekend adventures. As you can see from my previous post, Don and I, Katy and Jeremy, Matt and Camille, and Rian and Anne Marie all made it out to the Grove for lunch at the Farmers Market today. I love being able to sit in an outdoor market in march in flip flops and sunglasses, jeans and a t-shirt and enjoy the company of wonderful friends. Poor Anne Marie was lamenting about the snow in Portland they were about to return to. How lucky I am! So instead of letting the weekends pass me by with Don sleeping until 1:00 p.m. because he has nothing better to do, I am hoping to start planning some exciting things to do on the weekends with which to update my blog. Particular events I hope to be able to post about soon include hiking trips, trips to the beach, Sherman Oaks festival coming up, afternoons at the dog park, evening barbecues, trying new restaurants, and maybe a japanese garden. I better keep my camera battery charged! In the mean time, here are a few more pics from our afternoon at the Grove.

Where we at.


The view from our table.
Jeremy's plate of things that crawl around in the ocean


Matt and Camille


Don and me in front of Huntington Meats - the best meat market in town


Katy (next to Matt) wearing her new SLS Voice Instructor T-Shirt.
Congratulations on your certification!


Shhhhhh! Don and Jeremy are eating Hush Puppies. Apparently they are supposed to go well with the Alligator that Don ordered. Yes, I said Alligator.

Camille sporting her new "I need a haircut hat" from her recent trip to Catalina Island.
Watch her blog for details on the fun filled family weekend.

1 comment:

CV said...

It was a beautiful day and great to see everyone. And I'm getting a haircut today - yahoo! :)