Monday, March 03, 2008

Employed! Gainfully!

I landed an awesome job today with a top rated leasing company in Burbank. Awesome team. Very down to earth owners. I think we are really going to get a long. I don't know my official title yet but I will basically be a senior processor and a team leader for their credit department. It's a fantastic opportunity with a lot of responsibility and unlimited growth potential. Salary is great and benefits are sufficient. I'm so excited! I start on Monday. Now we just need Don's bonus check to get here so we can go down to the mini dealership and order his new car.

5 comments:

Tina said...

Hooray! Good for you! That is really awesome Cindy.

Lena said...

Yeah, awesome news!

CV said...

Yes! :) Congratulations!

Kristy said...

Yipppeeeeee!!!! Although I will miss my IM buddy! ;o)

Steve said...

Congratulations, Cindy! :) Yay!!!

I hope this job provides you enough challenges to keep enjoying it, and enough down time to not burn you out. :)