Thursday, March 06, 2008

5 Things That Have Made Me Happy Today

1. My dogs' wagging tails and affectionate tongues when I woke them up this morning.
2. A gorgeous sunny sky and a crisp cool breeze during Don's and my new morning routine of walking the dogs together. I love starting the day this way and hope we stick too it.
3. No doggie business to pick up after on our entire walk -- they actually took care of business in our own yard before we left.
4. Vanilla Hazelnut Creamer for my coffee.
5. Fancy weekday breakfast of Applewood Smoked Bacon and Scrambled Omelet with swiss cheese, fresh basil, and fresh tomato salsa.

And it's not even 8:00 a.m. yet. It's the little things in life that count. Sometimes happiness can pass you by if you forget to pay attention to it. What gave you happiness today?

3 comments:

Brie said...

So many comments...

Thanks for your comment! From all that I've heard from you, you have a really great attitude about parenting and I'm positive you will make such a wonderful mom... when the time comes of course!

Congrats on your new job! Yeah! Keep us updated with all the details.

What made me happy this morning?
1. Being able to go directly to school without dropping off Catherine at grandma's
2. No frost to deal with on car windows
3. News that Eddie Izzard is coming to Seattle, and getting a dose of his comedy before my lab exam
Such a great suggestion!
=)

Cindy said...

No frost on the car windows! Nice one!

CV said...

It hasn't happened yet, but we're going to In-And-Out after counseling today! :) Not only do we get a great dinner, but we are more open and less stressed when we talk right after our appointments. It's amazing, and I look forward to it every week!