Monday, July 09, 2007

Back to Work

It's Monday and back to the working world again. I never thought I would say this, but the highlight of my vacation was the Transformers movie that we went to yesterday. It was unexpectedly really really good. It had the action and excitement of Terminator 2 with some really interesting fun characters and good humorous and serious moments. But I can't describe it as well as Don did in his blog so if you want to hear more about it you should check out his blog.

Though it is always nice to be on vacation, the thing I am looking forward to about going back to the work week is being on a regular schedule. I definitely do better on a routine with time that is regularly scheduled. I waste less time, spend less money, get more accomplished and enjoy my down time even more. This week I have some definite goals I want to accomplish. My goals are to work out after work at least 3 days, but hopefully even 4. I also plan to cook dinner every night instead of eating out. And my goal is to not spend any money on non-necessity items until the weekend. So there you have it. Let the week begin!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Yay, you're back just in time for MEEEE to go on vacation! Have a good rest of the week!