Sunday, June 22, 2008

New Photos / Old Photos

Better late then never. Here are some pictures from our girl's weekend to wine country last November. My camera had a glitch and I lost about 300 pictures that I had taken. Now I know better and unload them more frequently. Anyway, Paige just recently brought me copies of the pictures she took from that weekend. Here are a few sample pics. The rest you can view in my Webshot Albums.


Here we are at the start of our road trip getting so happy to be getting out of the city!


A lovely viewing stop along the way.


A picture of Camille and I in front of Edna Valley Vineyards. Let the wine tasting begin!




Bottums up!


Statuette and I guarding the grounds of Hurst Castle!


The most beautiful outdoor pool I have ever seen in person. I want to swim in it! Check out the webshots album for pics of the indoor pool!

No comments: