Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Weighing In

I'm sorry to inform you that I am not the Biggest Loser. But our contest finally ended at work yesterday and overall I lost 3.5 pounds. I'm pretty happy with my results. Congratulations to my co-worker Karen who won the contest losing 10 pounds in 10 weeks! But she does have a wedding to prepare for. Can you say "motivation"?! I've been enjoying my Bodybugg Armband that Don got me for Christmas. It measures your calories burned and then you go on the website and log in everything you eat so you can see whether you have a calorie surplus or defecit for the day. It definitely takes the guess work out of dieting. And the immediate feedback and visual results are pretty inspiring.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Congrats on the weight loss! And congrats to your co-worker, too!!