Friday, January 09, 2009

Ladybug Picnic

The weather is taking a nice up turn this week. We've actually had several weeks now of 50-60 degrees which our Northern friends will make fun of us about, but it is chilly for us in our drafty, uninsulated California Bungalo. So I was so thrilled when I looked at the forecast for 80 degrees on Sunday that I immediately took the opportunity to do something I've been wanting to do for a long time. Plan a picnic! Don't know who all is going to make it yet, but we'll meet at the awesome Farmer's Market in Encino, pick up a few fresh produce snacks, and then head over to the park for a relaxing afternoon in the sun. I can hardly wait. And the best part of the afternoon is that for all the fun to be had, it's an activity that doesn't cost a bunch of money so we'll be saving money for down payment! Hopefully I'll even remember to take my camera and get some fun new pics for the blog!

Now how did that Sesame Street Song used to go.... "One, Two, Three.... Four, Five, Six.... Seven, Eight, Nine... Ten, Eleven, Twelve... And they all had fun, at the Ladybug Picnic!"

No comments: