Monday, November 24, 2008

It's beginning to look a little like Christmas

There are still some things about California weather that surprise me. Like the fact that this weekend for the first time this year, we finally turned the heat on in our house. All be it, it was only for an hour in the morning and later that afternoon it got up to 75 degrees. We're definitely spoiled in that respect. I love that I can get up and walk the dogs every morning without worrying about rain. But when it comes to the holiday season, there's still a part of you that longs for the crisp chilled air to match the season and get you into that fall/winter spirit. This week the weather is cooperating. We are experiencing something this morning I haven't seen in a lllloooooooonnnnnngggggg time. FOG. It's so beautiful. And it forces Los Angeleans to do something they never do, slow down on the commute. We should also have a couple of days of rain this week and a few highs in the upper sixties. Brrrrrrr. At least I'll get to wear my new fall coat!

No comments: