Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Lingerie Olympian

I found this fun Quiz through a fellow bloggers' website I was introduced to by a friend called Eve's Apples Lingerie Blog. The quiz measures your lingerie personality type and they got me dead on with the Lingerie Olympian:

"The Olympian is always on the go and doesn’t have time for frilly designs or needless lingerie - she wants something that looks good, practical, and that can work indoors or out on a run. She loves simplicity, with styles that flatter the body she’s been working so hard for."

2 comments:

CV said...

I'm a Cozy Cutie - "The Cozy Cutie loves comfort and style; she wants to look sexy in practical, non-fussy lingerie and loungewear, and, of course she wants to look beautiful!"

Cindy said...

I love it, Camille! This thing is surprisingly accurate, isn't it?!